On Campus Housing for NITLE Camp 2010 will be in Rector Village. The cost is $35/night and includes breakfast in the dining hall.
Rector Village is comprised of seven small residence halls.
- Eight-person suites have single rooms and two and a half bathrooms.
- Complete with full kitchens and living rooms.
- Linens, pillows, blankets, one towel and washcloth are provided.
- Bring your own toiletries.
- Bring your own cell phone, phones not provided.
- Optional: bring extra towels (the ones provided are thin).
- The main building of Rector Village, Reese Hall, houses a common space for socializing, as well as laundry facilities.
Registration for dorm housing will be available online through NITLE’s online registration system, which should be live May 3. Watch the blog for details and links.
See other camp blog posts about lodging here.