This email from Rebecca Davis went out yesterday to all camp participants. Please note that the Public Safety Office in in the Student Union Memorial Building, room 200:
We look forward to seeing you next week at DePauw University for NITLE Camp 2010. This email will give you final information about where to go and what to do once you arrive on campus, as well as other relevant information. Please save or print this email.
The final program for NITLE Camp 2010 is now available online: Final_NITLE Camp Program
- Those staying in the dorms, please go to the Public Safety office in the student union memorial building #200. They will check you in and give you a housing packet and key. (You should have received a separate email from Arden Baxter confirming your dorm stay; its subject line was “NITLE Camp: Important Dorm Information.”)
- Those staying in the Walden Inn, please check in there.
Camp Registration and Materials
- Please check in and pick up your Camp materials at the Camp registration desk. See the schedule below.
- Monday: Green Center for the Performing Arts Rm. 1015 (Kerr Theater), 11 am – 1 pm; Walden Inn, Social Center (Opening Reception), 6:00-6:30 pm
- Tuesday: Julian Center, Julian Atrium, 8:00 – 9:00 am
- After Tuesday morning, please pick up your camp materials at your workshop location, as listed on the online schedule overview.
Dress and Weather
- Dress is casual.
- Weather forecast: Current forecast is showing highs around 90° F / 32° C and lows around 70° F / 22° C (please confirm before you pack).
- Meals are not available in the dining hall on Sunday, June 20.
- For those staying in the dorms: Hub, Memorial Student Union, 7 am-8:30 am
- For those staying in the Walden Inn: Walden Inn
- Lunch is provided in the Hub, Memorial Student Union, Tuesday-Thursday, June 22-24, 12-1:15 pm, for those attending a workshop or meeting that is part of Camp.
- Dinner is provided at the keynote in the Walden Inn Social Center on Monday night, June 21.
- There will be light refreshments at the Poster Session, Tuesday, June 22 in the Julian Atrium.
- For all other meals, see this page for local dining options.
- Please rent a car or arrange for a ride through the ride board.
- See http://blogs.nitle.org/camp2010/lodging-travel-and-food/
- Driving directions are available online.
Campus Map and Parking
- This DePauw Campus map shows NITLE Camp locations in blue: DePauw Campus Map with NITLE Camp Locations
- Please park in visitors’ spots or residence hall parking as listed on the DePauw Campus Map.
- Public Safety Office: 765-658-4261
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Otherwise, have a great trip!
All the Best,