DePauw Dormitory Housing in Rector Village
- On Campus, single-occupancy, shared bathrooms. Find out more.
- Cost: $35/night
- Includes breakfast in the DePauw dining hall.
- Reserve and pay for dormitory housing using NITLE’s online registration system. Please click the appropriate link below.
Walden Inn and Conference Center
- Website: http://www.waldeninn.com/
- 2 West Seminar St., Greencastle, IN 46135
- Cost: $89/night (includes continental breakfast)
- Reservations: Call 800-225-8655 & reference the room block for “NITLE groups” by May 30 to guarantee a rate of $89/night.
- DePauw is served by the Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
- For local transportation from the airport, we advise you to rent a car or arrange ride sharing. Driving directions are available online. We have set up a ride board for those who want to share rental cars. See below.
- Click here for the Ride Board. This link will take you to our Camp Wiki: http://nitlecamp2010.pbworks.com/. You’ll need to request access. If you have any questions contact Arden Baxter, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Driving directions are available online.
Camp Location and Campus Map
- Camp 2010 will take place in the Percy L. Julian Science and Mathematics Center on the DePauw campus.
- Housing will be located in the Rector Village Residence Halls.
- Map: See this interactive campus map; see this printable map for parking information.
Meals included with Camp Registration
- Lunch and breaks during workshops and community meetings are included in the price of NITLE Camp 2010.
- There will be a reception (6:00-6:30 pm) and keynote dinner (6:30-8:30 pm) on Monday, June 21, 2010.
- There will be a reception during the poster session on Tuesday, June 22. (5:45-7:00 pm).
- For those staying on campus, breakfast in the DePauw dining hall is included in the cost of housing.
- The Walden Inn offers a complimentary continental breakfast to all guests.
All Other Meals
- See this page for local dining options.
Participants are on their own for all other meals. (Please note that breakfast in the dining hall is included for those staying in the dorms on campus.) NITLE encourages participants to organize birds of a feather groupings for meals. See this page for local dining options.